Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Architecture- I really like this building, I have a modern taste and Frank Gehry is such an inspiring architect. I love the way the light plays with the curvilinear angles of the building - #architecture - ?k?

JM Architecture - Jacopo Mascheroni
JM Architecture - Jacopo Mascheroni
Click here to download
South Tenerife Convention Center, by Felipe Artengo, Fernando Menis, and José Maria Rodriguez Pastrana
South Tenerife Convention Center, by Felipe Artengo, Fernando Menis, and José Maria Rodriguez Pastrana
Click here to download
Architecture- I really like this building, I have a modern taste and Frank Gehry is such an inspiring architect. I love the way the light plays with the curvilinear angles of the building - #architecture - ?k?
Architecture- I really like this building, I have a modern taste and Frank Gehry is such an inspiring architect. I love the way the light plays with the curvilinear angles of the building - #architecture - ?k?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment