Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D

BT House / Studio Guilherme Torres
BT House / Studio Guilherme Torres

Download whole gallery
Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D
Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D

Download whole gallery
Edgecliff Medical Centre / Enter Architecture #architecture ?k?
Edgecliff Medical Centre / Enter Architecture #architecture ?k?

Download whole gallery
#architecture
#architecture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment